Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Blue Angel

One year ago I purchased an old 12 speed road bike. I've purchases about 8 since then, but this one is different. I kept this one. I don't even know what kind of bike it is. could be a Schwinn or a Cinelli. But, this one became my baby. I've put hours into it. I sanded it down and painted it. I put hot new wheels on it. I've replace almost every major and minor component on this thing. I've stripped it down to it's purest form. Oh yeah. That's right. It's now a single speed, fixed gear, silent but deadly, killer street machine.

It earned the knickname "The Blue Angel" at the office, which I have embraced and worked into a logo and logotype.

I've got some before and afters for your enjoyment:

BEFORE





AFTER:




2 comments:

Seth said...

All it needs now is a built in Whoopie-cushion.

Seth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.