Saturday, November 10, 2007

Modern love



Some of you maybe wondering about the title of my blog, although I'm sure that to many the meaning is self evident.

The Modern Chef Pant.

It really is a thing of beauty. When Wolf Parade penned the lyrics "I'm not in love with the modern world" they clearly had not considered Modern Chef Pants. The cultured cousin to the has-been hammer pants. Their functional one-size-fits-all draw string waist truly embodies the modern age. Function and aesthetic married at last. The subtle Yin Yang pattern of the black and white houndstooth insuring us that there is balance in the universe.

How can I ever hope to out do what Modern Chef Pants have already so humbly achieved? My work is to follow the same great pattern of the greatest of all pants and hope that I can better humanity in the process.

No comments: